The agenda for the meeting is to:
1. Receive from the Board the Club’s accounts;
2. Receive from the Board a report of the activities of the Club since the previous Annual General Meeting;
3. Announce the election (as appropriate) of the members of the Board to be appointed in accordance with the Articles;
4. Announce the election of such committee members as shall be required under the Rules;
5. Transact such other business as may be brought before it (including without limitation the appointment of Life Members, Honorary Life Members, Life Vice Presidents and Honorary Life Vice Presidents).
Item 5 will include the presentation of a Strategic Plan for the future development of the club. This is a "draft" plan and we now want to engage with club members to ensure it really does reflect what the club wants. To that end we will be taking input from the membership, over the Summer, with a view to it being finalised and in action at the start of next season.
Updated 17:41 - 8 May 2019 by Mark Weeks