The 6th Annual General Meeting of Farnham Rugby Union Football Club Limited (representing the 42nd Annual General Meeting of the club) will be held at the Club house, Monkton Lane at 8.00pm on Thursday 19 May 2016. A list for nominations for the board members and committee members will be displayed on the Clubhouse notice board.
A copy of the club rules is available from the web site at www.farnhamrugby.org
The agenda for the meeting is to:
1. Receive from the Board the Club’s accounts;
2. Receive from the Board a report of the activities of the Club since the previous Annual General Meeting;
3. Announce the election (as appropriate) of the members of the Board to be appointed in accordance with the Articles;
4. Announce the election of such committee members as shall be required under the Rules (see list below);
5. Transact such other business as may be brought before it (including without limitation the appointment of Life Members, Honorary Life Members, Life Vice Presidents and Honorary Life Vice Presidents).
Updated 09:16 - 21 May 2016 by Julian Frost